Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 The year I achieve these goals!

I've already written a blog about some of my goals, but I was browsing through blogs and saw several that posted pictures.  I decided to really be concise and post more in detail.  I'm going to make myself a 2010 board with these goals.  I know the concept that we unconsciously complete our goals when we have stated them and make them more tangible.  This is my tangible list!

List of 2010 goals:

Sell our house!  This is a picture of our house after Ike!  This is actually after much of the clean up, with much left to do!  Ike put the brakes on any idea of selling in Sept 08 with the housing market crash happening in Oct 08!  Now the market has rebounded somewhat and in the area our home is, we can now sell it and still get plenty of our equity from it!  Ike left a laundry list of things that must be done before we can sell it and this spring all those details will be taken care of!  YEA!







Once the house is sold a new addition will be added to the family!  Please meet Lola!







I'm a car girl!  Love 'em.  Love muscle cars!  Is was born in '69 and some day I will own a '69 Camaro!  It will sit in the garage with my 2011 model camaro.  I've been waiting since GM first starting talking about this and finally it's here.  She's gorg!  


Goal number 3 is about working out.  I began dancing at a young age!  I love to dance and I've always been very in shape.  So......the fibromyalgia diagnosis several years ago was devastating!  I'm not one to be held down or back, but my body sure did do it!  I can no longer exercise.  Even if I go shopping I can't walk too long.  I'm so limited by my pain!  I will be starting a work out program.  The mayo clinic recommends tai chi as a gentle effective exercise for people with fibro and I'm going to try it!





With our house sold the door will be open to purchase a new home here in our new town!  Right now I'd like for this to be my new home!







I have posted the pics of this house inside and out...I look forward to making it my own!


Another goal I have is to get back into my college studies!  I am not sure that I have the strength or energy any longer to complete a nursing degree, but I have all the prereqs I need to complete any bachelor's of science degree.  I never got back to school after the big move here in June 2007, this is the year!  I've only got four semesters left!  I can do it!!!! 









Last, but not least; in fact, this is the most important thing on my list is getting back into in depth Bible study.  Again, something that I haven't gotten back into since I moved.  I used to go to a Tuesday Bible study class that had five days of homework.  Usually about 30 to 45 minutes a day.  However, the homework usually led to a curiosity to know more.  So studying and learning were hand in hand with prayer and a closer walk with my Lord.  My walk with Him is much more important than anything that this earth holds and I have been lazy.  I'm ashamed of myself.  This year my passion as a student of the King will take first place!







Later!

5 comments:

  1. Wow..you've some ambitious goals there. I agree your last goal stated is the most important for sure. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you achieve all of your goals, one day at a time.

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog. So glad you popped in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your goals with us. Sometimes putting them in writing is the motivator to achieving. Good luck selling your house. The new house you moved into is awesome and I hope it will be yours soon.
    I'm sorry to read about the fibromyalgia and how it has limited your activity. Tai Chi sounds like it might be the exercise for you!
    Keep us posted on how things progress.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals, I added you to my list - you are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sedona, I believe goals are so important. Bravo to you because you know where you want to go! PS- I'm recovering from Fibro & CFS & I'm starting a Tai Chi class soon, too. I've successfully been doing water water aerobics, but it's time to be a bit more ambitious. Be sure to let us all know how you're doing. :-)
    Cinda Crawford, host of the Health Matters Show at http://www.healthmattersshow.com

    ReplyDelete